Monday, February 22, 2010

Art has always been part of my life since I was a little girl living in Brooklyn, New York, when I photographed with my Brownie camera. I was fortunate to be able to paint every day at High School. Through the years, I had many careers where I used my art background(interior design, art sales and facilitating art therapy groups).

I resumed painting again in the '90s and have been painting ever since. My favorite medium is oil. I also work in in water, charcoal, pastels (art therapy), photography and sculpture/ceramics. I paint from my own photographs and if you can say anything about my style, it is eclectic I take pleasure in working in different subject matter.....spiritual, political and traditional. I work with a palette knife, brush, sticks and any thing that will produce the result I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment